Friday, April 30, 2010
Use the coupon here to get a free lip gloss at Victoria Secret with any purchase.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Avon is offering Free Shipping on orders over $5, just use coupon code SPRINGFREE. Check out the clearance section to get a great deal on some items.
Also don't forget to shop through Shop At Home to get an additional 9% cash back.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tomorrow only Kirland's is having their $5 Sale. They have several items throughout the store priced at $5, and some 2/$5 (purchase of two required). Don't forget to combine it with this $5 off $25 coupon. I think I will be popping by there after I go buy Aeropostale to spend my $10 off $10.
Thank you: Penny Pinchin Mom
Use this printable coupon to get $10 off a $10 purchase at Aeropostale this weekend!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I thought the deal I posted about cheap NYC products at Target was good! This one is even better. Through Saturday CVS has B1G1 on NYC Cosmetics. Combine this with two printable coupons for $1.00 off. NYC Nail Polish and Eyeliner is priced at just $1.99 making this FREE!!!!!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Do you have a drawer full of old, unused make-up brushes...yes me too! You can mail in two old make-up brushes and Eco-Tools will mail you coupons for 2 free make-up brushes (up to $7.99). To get more info go here. It looks like these can be purchased at Walgreens, Target, or Walmart
Mail your old brushes to:
Look Gorgeous; Love Green Campaign
c/o Skirt Public Relations
2320 N Damen Ave., #2D
Chicago, IL 60647
MOTHER'S DAY IS APPROACHING FAST!!!
Spring Hill Nursery has a coupon code for $20 off $20 purchase when using coupon code 414217. Shipping starts at just $7.95.
Spring Hill Nursery guarantees that your plant will arrive in a healthy state, though it may not be in full bloom like pictured.
Shop through Shop At Home to earn an additional 12% cash back.
UPDATE: These were out of stock at my local Walgreens, ask for a raincheck so you can get this deal when they have more in stock!
This is awesome, even if you don't use the vitamins or donate them this is an amazing deal! You better act quick before the Walgreens catches on to this great deal! Walgreens has Nature's Bounty Vitamin D-1000 on sale this week for $5.00, and you get $5.00 RR back (this is $5.00 to use at your next purchase). This basically makes them free. It gets better though.
1.Create a Nature's Bounty Reward Account
2. Enter the following codes:
3. Click on "Redeem My Points Now"
4. Select the $5.00 Coupon at the bottom
5. Print Coupon and push the back button, and refresh (it let me do this 4 times).
So the vitamins are $5.00 -$5.00 coupon making them free PLUS $5.00 RR to use at a future purchase. Awesome!!!!
Red Plum is offering a coupon for $1.00 off NYC Cosmetics that are price $1.72 or higher. Right now at Target (and they are probably around the same price at Walmart too) you can get the follwing items for just $.72 after the coupon
NYC Liquid Lipshine
NYC Brow and Liner Pencil
NYC Waterproof Mascara
NYC Lengething Mascara
NYC Liquid Eyeliner.
Now through April 20th Perfumania.com is offering FREE Shipping with any order, and a free OP Blend for Men by Ocean Pacific (a $25.00 value).
So I purchased this, Big Sexy Lips by Sexy Lips. $2.49 down from $15. So for $2.49 I am getting a $15 lip color, and a 1 oz bottle of men's cologne. What an awesome deal.
IT GETS BETTER! Shop through Shop At Home and earn 10% cash back.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Have I told you all that my husband and I are living in a construction zone with houses going up all around us...the horrible part is the dust. My windows look awful so I was excited to see this deal at Target.
Windex Outdoor Starter Kit $12.99
-$3 Windex Starter Kit Target Printable Coupon
-$5 Windex Outdoor Starter Kit 4/11 Sunday Coupons
$4.99 Plus Tax
But wait, Free $5 Gift Card when you buy Windex Outdoor Starter Kit 4/11 Sunday Coupons
If you shop at Fashion Bug you may be excited to know that they are now offering mobile text coupons. Just text BUGBYTE to 50799 to sign up. Everyone is being texted back instantly with at coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase that is good through April 30th.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I found the woman at my local Walgreens to be a little bit of a hassle in getting this deal today. She didn't want to let me use my store coupon, and two manufacturer's coupons. I stood my ground and the manager confirmed that I of course could use both store and manufacturer's coupons.
Here is a deal for two Keebler Pecan Sandies
Buy 2 Pecan Sandies for 2/$5.00 (at my store they weren't marked on the shelf)
Use two $1.00 printable coupons
Use $2.00 coupon for Keebler cookies from April Coupon book (available at front of store)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
New York & Co. is offering up to 70% off. Shop today and use coupon code 2400 and you will save an extra 15%.
Don't forget to shop through Shop At Home to earn and additional 7% cash back, plus $5 for signing up.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Nine West has a great coupon code NWHANDBG for $10 of any handbag plus free shipping. I really like this Linette Wristlet on sale for $19.99 with the discount it is just $9.99 plus free shipping.
Dont forget to shop through Shop At Home to earn and additional 6% cash back, and $5 credited to your account just for signing up.
Thank you: Smart Couponing
Today only (April 13th) OneStopPlus.com is offering $20 off a $20.01 purchase with coupon code RDFAN.
A few exclusions: One per customer, applies towards purchase (not taxes, shipping, etc). Cannot be used for home and kitchen, handbags, Sketcher Shape-Ups, and costume and costume accessories.
DON'T FORGET to shop through Shop At Home to earn an additional 7% cash back. If you are just signing up you will receive $5 in your account.
I got these cute little moccasins for next fall, for just $10.98 after shipping and taxes.
Blue Bunny has a new free printable coupon for $1 off any frozen novelty (no size restrictions). Just join the iScream Team club, and they will send the coupon to you in your email. Use your coupon at Walmart for the Blue Bunny Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich, which will make this tasty treat free.
Thank you: Couponing to Disney
Monday, April 12, 2010
I love it when you find new a fun blogs to read out there, and it is even more fun when they are a KC Blogger b/c lots of the deals, features, and stories on their site relate to us. So I have decided to add a fun new feature to my blog highlighting a KC Blogger each month.
April's Blogger: Miss MeggyD over at CHASING DAVIES
Chasing Davies is a great site for Fashion, Home Decorating and Super Deals. MeggyD focuses on the things that all us girls love....fashion, and making our home fabulous. The best part is she has a focus on budget as well! I sent her some questions to find out more about why she blogs, and here favorite things.
1) How would you describe your blog in 15 words or less? Sharing my chase for good deals, unique finds, and precious pieces for self and home.
2) Since this website is devoted to saving money, finding deals, and enjoying the finer things in life...tell the readers about a time you found a deal on a item you absolutely love. I find great deals all the time! I hardly ever buy anything full-price or isn't a deal. I love finding goods from big to small! The latest score was a little black dress that was funky and fun enough for Vegas, but only $10 (good ol' Marshall's on clearance).
3) Who do you see as the typical reader of your blog, who are you trying to appeal to? I see a wide variety of readers- those interested in fashion pieces that won't break the bank and also people looking for home decorating ideas or to see my personal progress in my new home. I welcome anyone for any reason, and try to have something for everyone.
4) The most obvious question, why did you start blogging? Friends were often asking me where I got stuff (from shoes to a dress to jewelry) and couldn't believe when I would tell them for how cheap or from odd places they had never thought about going. I thought that would be a fun to have my own space to share all these things that I not only loved and bought, but other items that I found and liked! It just evolved from there to include whatever I was on the quest for (now home, too).
5) Tell us about one of your favorite post or features on your blog. I have a new feature that I am excited about- Every Monday I will feature another blogger's outfit, my favorite from the week before. This is to showcase other fashion ideas and stylings, besides just my own and to show new ways to style clothes that many people have.
6) Tell me five things (objects, outfits, food, etc.) that you couldn't get by without
1) J. Crew- I love their clothes, styling, and fit
2) Chocolate- Dove Dark Chocolate right now
3) Any outfit with mixed patterns- like stripe and floral (check out this post from Chasing
Davies' website for inspiration)
4) Comfortable Heels- They exist I promise! My current fave is Simply Vera at Kohls'!
5) My Blackberry
7) Favorite Kansas City stores to find great deals and steals that are still unique to your cute and fun style. Specific to Kansas City- Donna's Dress Shop on 39th Street near Westport. It is full of vintage and new finds for a great price.
8) Since most of our readers are from Kansas City share a restaurant that you like to go to that people may not know about. Well, my favorite place to eat ever is La Parrilla in Lawerence, KS- it is Latin American cuisine with the most perfect veggie rice bowl and Brazilian lemonade ever. In the KC metro area, I am a big fan of the Blue Moose, in Prairie Village, mainly for their veggie platter, great drink menu and good specials. There is also a TCBY near. :)
9) You frequently write about shoes you love. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes. Depending on my mood and the weather, I have several favorite pair of shoes- but currently I am loving my Coach Wedges I found in Chicago at Filene's Basement for cheap.
10) We all see your cute outfits you wear everyday to the office; tell us about your weekend style. A bit more casual during the day- usually running around in workout or yoga clothes between my workout and at night, depending on my plans, it can my a lot like I wear to work or a bit more fancy.
Sign up for Disney Rewards and receive a free blue-ray and 25 reward points on your B-day (just pay $2.98 shipping). There are tons of free movies to choose from, and they are just kiddy ones....what about National Treasure for the grown ups?
Thank you: My DFW Mommy
Did you pick up the paper yesterday? Usually I don't, but yesterday I did. There is a coupon for $5/2 Benadryl coupon.
Use this coupon at Target or Walmart to purchase 2 Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks for around $2.28 each, making them FREE!
Walgreens has Rembrandt Toothpaste and Mouthwash on sale this week B1G1 Free. Here is a great deal idea.
Buy 2 Rembrant Toothpaste or Mouthwash- $7.99
On sale B1G1 Free
Use 2 $3.00/1 coupons here
Final price $1.99 for both
Sunday, April 11, 2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE QuikTrip, when my husband and I moved to Canada for a job relocation I missed this convenience store's nice, clean and fast service. Join QuikTrip's Web Club and get coupons every month for a free item. Just for signing up you will get a coupon for a free hotdog and fountain drink.
Thank you: Penny Pinchin Mom
Friday, April 9, 2010
I love using the Entertainment Books, and even at their full price ($20) they are well worth using for all the savings. Now they are on sale for $15 plus free shipping....but wait it gets better. When you buy your Entertainment Book through Shop At Home you will earn $7 cash back.
Remember if you are new to Shop At Home you will earn $5 just for signing up. When your account gets to $20, they will send you a check.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Click here to request your free sample of Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley. You have you choice of two flavors.