Monday, March 22, 2010

Target and Walmart Shopping Trip





Shopping trip today, and I stopped by Walmart and Target. Like I have shared before I am not a coupon clipping girl; I love coupons but they have to be printable ones. That way I only have to print off the ones I know I will use. I am still pretty new the the whole coupon thing so I am just not hardcore enough to sit down and thumb through the Sunday paper. That is good news for you though, because it means that you can get all these same deals and you didn't miss out if you didn't clip a random coupon weeks or months ago.

Target:
2- Physician's Formula Powder $3.00 (for both)
I wrote about this deal in a previous post

1-Colgate Toothbruch $1.04
Originally $2.04, I used this $1.00 printable coupon

2-Dove Shampoo $.88 (for both)
I wrote about this deal in a previous post

1-Beach Towel $.50
I wrote about this deal in a previous post
Walmart:
2- Oscar Meyer Bacon $3.00 (for both)
Print two of these printable coupons for $1.50 off each package
McCormick Taco Seasoning -$1.00 (yes that is a -$1.00, for both)
Print two of these printable coupons for $1.00 off each package
Lance Cracker's 8pk $1.28
Originally $2.28, I used this $1.00 printable coupon
____________________________________________
TOTAL: $9.53
Amount SAVED: $35.38



No comments:

Post a Comment