Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3-24-10 Shopping Trip- Old Navy, CVS, Price Chopper, & Target


When I get more than a few coupons printed off I get antsy to use them so I headed out today and made my rounds to a few stores. Readers might think this would be time consuming but I am in and out of each store quickly heading in to grab only the sale items I came for. I am sure I could cut down the time it took me each week to shop if I compiled the coupons and only made one trip per week but I just get too excited to find my deals.


Target:

3 Ore Ida- Steam & Mash Potatoes- $2.00 for three bags
Week of 3/21 Ore Ida Potatoes are B2G1 Free, Combine with 3 printable coupons (you will need two computers to print three coupons, as it will only let you print 2 coupons per computer.


CVS:

1- CVS Shampoo- FREE

I wrote about this in a previous post



Price Chopper:

3- Campbell's Chunky Soup- $1.41

3/24-3/30 Chunky Soup on sale for $.97, combine with printable coupon for $1.50 off 3 cans



1-Cheez-its Large Box-$2.00

3/24-3/27 Keebler or Sunshine Crackers 50% off.



Old Navy:

1- Tube Dress-$5.60

I wrote about this in a previous


total: $11.01

SAVED: $27.13







No comments:

Post a Comment