Monday, March 22, 2010

Target- Physician's Formula Make-Up Markdown


I don't know about you but I can't stomach the prices of buying make-up in department stores....and sometimes in Walmart and Target I am gasping at $15.00 price tag for some items. Our friends over at Totally Target found a GREAT deal on Physician's Friend Make-Up at Target.


Physician's Formula Loose Powder is marked down from $10.69 to $3.00 right now. A bargain by itself. Combine is with the coupon below for an even better deal.


Become a fan of Physician's Friend on Facebook and get a B1G1 Coupon. Click here, once registered they will e-mail you the coupon.


I am not a coupon clipper myself (just printable coupons for me) but if you are the deal can get even sweeter if you saved the $1.00 off any Physician's Formula product from the 2-28-10 coupon ad in the Sunday paper.
UPDATE: I ended up buying the pressed powder for $3.00 which were marked down from $12.69 making the savings even greater.
Thank you: Totally Target

No comments:

Post a Comment