Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luxury Living On A Budget- Mission!!!!


Up until a few months ago I was a 20-something career girl living in the Midwest with my wonderful husband. My husband and I decided to start a family, and for me to be able to stay at home with our yet to be born children. Fast forward two months later...no more commutes, long hours at the office, or crazy bosses. I was now a stay at home wife. Also gone with it is the second income that allowed for all those tropical vacations, and shopping sprees on a whim. A tough adjustment to go from spending without thought, to carefully thinking about how to spend each dime.

Quickly I was panicking; what had I done? I had given up a lack-luster job which I wasn't too bummed about; but with it had gone my "fun money." After mopping about this a day or two I decided to not let this get the better of me...no way! I was DETERMINED to be the girl that had it all! Fabulous friends, family, and all the finer things in life on a budget!
I welcome people who come across my website to follow me on my journey to have it all...while living on a real-world budget!


No comments:

Post a Comment